We are so thankful for the support of our Pastors, Parish Staff, and Volunteer Coordinators. Your hard work and commitment make an immediate impact in our parish communities, Catholic schools, and in the lives of all those who turn to us for help. Below, please find materials to assist with the launch of your parish Catholic Appeal campaign.
For questions, please feel free to reach out to Arlene Dubrowski, Catholic Appeal Manager, at
[email protected] or 617-779-3706.
2022 Catholic Appeal
2023 Catholic Appeal Launch
- Sample Pastor Email
- Sign up for the June Pastor Letter
- Processing Catholic Appeal Donations received at your parish
- Updated Bulletin Announcements
- Appeal at a Glance: 2023 Timeline
- Catholic Appeal Video: https://vimeo.com/796328040
- Bulletin Announcements and Prayers of the Faithful
- Catholic Appeal Training presentation with video
- Catholic Appeal Training Recording
- How to embed the Catholic Appeal Video onto your parish website.
- Processing Catholic Appeal donations received at your parish
- Catholic Appeal “By the Numbers”
- Ministries supported by the Catholic Appeal
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Importance of the In-Pew
- Poster (pdf)
- Poster (jpg)
- Banner Ad (pdf) for print
- Banner Ad (jpg) for web
- Box Ad (pdf) for print
- Box Ad (jpg) for web
Announcement Weekend March 4-5:
Commitment Weekend March 11-12:
For questions regarding parish reporting, Appeal materials, rebates, abatements or assistance launching your parish campaign, please contact Arlene Dubrowski at 617-779-3706 or [email protected].
For questions regarding donations or gift processing please contact Wendy Bartlett at 617-779-3700 or [email protected].