Ways to Give
You make a
Your generosity to the Catholic Appeal makes an immediate impact on the 50+ ministries that put faith into action to support our parishes, schools, and communities.
Additional Ways to Give
Your donation to the annual Catholic Appeal supports the many ministries that help us live our faith together. Below are a variety of options for giving.
Make a one-time gift or set up pledge installments through your credit card or bank account. Your information and donation will be secure and confidential.
Click here to make your gift now.
Please make check payable to The Catholic Appeal and mail to:
The Archdiocese of Boston, Catholic Appeal
PO Box 9134
Canton, MA 02021-9134
By making a monthly recurring gift you provide steady and cost-effective support for the Catholic Appeal ministries. Recurring Giving can be done from either your credit card or direct withdrawal from your bank account. You can cancel or make changes to your monthly donation at any time.
Click here to make your recurring monthly gift now.
Donor Advised Funds (DAF) allow you to conveniently support the Catholic Appeal with strategic benefit of tax deductions, flexibility and control. Please direct your gift to the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston, Inc. (Tax ID #04-2106175) and include Catholic Appeal and your home parish in the donation details.
Click here to learn more.
Many employers, both large and small, offer Matching Gift Programs, which could double the impact of your donation. Some even match to retirees! Check your employer’s program and requirements using the space below.
Catholic Appeal Tax ID number is 04-2106175.
To update your lost or expired credit card information, give us a call during business hours at 617-779-3700. We would be happy to ensure your payments are not interrupted.
You can make a gift to the Catholic Appeal by transferring stock or shares of a mutual fund. You will receive credit for the full current market value of your stock on the date of transfer.
Please consult your tax advisor to confirm your eligibility based on personal circumstances.
Click here for instructions on making a gift of stock as well as the Letter of Intent you can use to make your gift.
A direct transfer from your IRA to the Catholic Appeal can be a great way to make a tax-wise gift. A qualified transfer will count towards your required annual IRA minimum distribution and be excluded from your gross income. To qualify for these benefits:
- You must be age 70 ½ or older at the time of the gift
- Your gift must be made directly from your IRA to the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston, Inc. (Tax ID #04-2106175) and include the Catholic Appeal as the use/purpose of your gift
For additional information, please contact Arlene Dubrowski at [email protected] or (617) 779-3706.
You can make a planned gift to the Catholic Appeal in many ways, including:
- Bequests – Designate a gift of cash, securities, real estate or personal property through your will or trust to the Catholic Community Fund of the Archdiocese of Boston, Inc. for the benefit of the Catholic Appeal.
- Life Insurance – Name the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston for the benefit of the Catholic Appeal as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Retirement Plans –Name the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston for the benefit of the Catholic Appeal as a beneficiary of an IRA or 401(k) plan.
If you are interested in making one of the above or another type of planned gift to the Catholic Appeal, please contact Arlene Dubrowski at 617-779-3706 or [email protected].
Questions About Your Gift?
Our Catholic Appeal team is here to answer any questions you may have about giving.
Email: [email protected]